No International Orders
Using the Shopping Cart System:
1. Browse the site and click the "buy now" link under any in-stock item to load it into your cart.
2. Continue shopping and add as many items as you'd like.
3. Check the contents of your cart anytime, by clicking on the "Your Cart" image.
4. Change the number of items in your cart by editing the Quantity column, and clicking the "Update Quantity" button.
5. Click the "Check Out image when you're ready to check out.
- All products are new and under warranty. Once product is used, please
contact manufacturer directly for product defects.
- ACTUAL Shipping costs for returns/exchanges are not reimbursable.
- 15% restocking fee for all returned items.
- No returns will be accepted after more than 7 days from delivery.
- All returns must be new, unused, in original packing.
Munitions items such as weapons, ammunition, and certain components/parts are controlled items by the US Government and in many cases cannot be transferred (exported, sold or given) to a foreign country, a non-US citizen/national or non-permanent US resident without a valid State Department export license. Minor components such as barrels, cylinders, receivers (frames), or complete breech mechanisms require a license. These regulations are codified in the Code of Federal Regulations (CFR), Title 22, Foreign Relations. The International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) includes Parts 120-130 of 22 CFR.
Appropriate National Firearms rules and regulations apply to all shipments. ATF Regulations are published as Title 27, Code of Federal Regulations (27 CFR) by the Government Printing Office.
A shipper’s declaration is required by law for shipments with the value of $2500 or over (Department of Commerce, Title 15, Code of Federal Regulations, Part 30).
When shipping with companies such as FEDEX, UPS, or DHL/Airborne, an appropriate Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) notification may be required. Items such as hazmat or dangerous goods e.g. chemicals, aerosols, incendiary devices, may require notifications. Please consult with local courier.
Thank you for your support, and I value your future business.